Click me for more details for SIBOASI machines
Send me a message for more details please!
DONGGUAN SIBOASI SPORTS GOODS TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD
Add:Fuma industry area,Chigang,Humen town,Dongguan China
Mob: +86 - 1368 244 6784
One, the front double ball cushion is a basic volleyball skill
In the volleyball many mat technique, the front two hands mat is the most basic technique, is the practice of other mat technique movement prelude, to correctly master the front two hands mat can better practice the body side mat, step mat and so on.
So pay attention to the step-by-step principle when practicing.
Two, the front of the hands to pad the technical movement
Preparation posture: facing the ball, look straight ahead (easy to observe the direction of the ball), naturally open your feet shoulder-width apart, in a semi-squat posture, slightly raise your heels on the ball of your feet, lean forward (easy to move and coordinate efforts), and relax your arms on your chest (easy to insert the ball).
2. Hand shape: the right hand is folded on the left hand, or the five fingers want to be inserted into the fist style. The first class adopts the folded finger style (to facilitate the formation of a flat arm to make the pad more stable).
3, hit the ball: the ball to the abdomen before a distance, both hands into the ball, take the initiative to meet the ball () to control the direction of the ball, the pressure of the wrist make the forearm to form a plane (batted the ball smoothly, not about migration), ground, and his legs and waist, shoulder, make whole body coordination push), arm tight coordination body hard, with about 10 cm above the wrist radial inside of the form of plane, lower after hitting the ball.
Three, the practice method of front two hands mat ball
individual practice method.
Wall practice: first, find a relatively flat wall, facing the wall and 2-3 meters away from the wall. At the beginning of the practice, make a preparation posture for the wall.
Make sure you hit the ball in the right direction every time you hit it
It can better improve the skills of the ball, but also can practice the ability to judge the ball.
2. Self-cushioning practice: throw the ball into the air in a prepared position. When the ball falls one ball distance before the abdomen, hit the ball into the air again to keep the ball as close as possible to the ground.
Mainly to improve the ability to control the ball.
3. Clapping practice: hit the ball into the air into a ready position. When the ball falls one ball distance in front of the abdomen, hit the ball into the air again (it is not easy to hit the air too high and should be controlled at 1-2 meters).
This is mainly for the purpose of letting the player release his hands to his chest after the ball, thus correcting the phenomenon of holding hands tightly (because holding hands facilitates the next movement and also affects movement).
4. Foot touch practice: throw the ball into the air smoothly and make a ready position. When the ball falls one ball distance before the abdomen, hit the ball into the air again and touch the foot after hitting the ball.
The practice of this method can improve the participants' reflexes and flexibility.
5. High and low ball practice: the same as the self-padding practice is to improve the ability to control the ball, high and low ball practice is to further improve the ability to control the ball.
When the ball falls to the stomach, hit the ball one meter above the head, and hit the ball two meters above the head for the second shot. Practice in this cycle.
1. Three people stand in A triangle. A and B give the ball cushion to c. C can give the ball cushion to any one of them.
This allows him to practice his footwork and observation.
2. Three people stand in A triangle. A gives B the ball cushion and runs to B;
B gives the ball cushion to C and runs to C;
C gives the ball cushion to A and runs to A.
Practice in this loop.
This is to improve the runner's ability to run and observe.
(iv) multi-person practice:
Five people stand in A pentagonal shape. A gives the ball cushion to B and runs to B or cross to B.
B gives the ball cushion to C and runs to C or cross to C;
C give the ball cushion to D and run to D or cross to D;
D gives the ball cushion to E and runs to E or cross to E;
E gives the ball pad to A and runs to A or cross to A.
This cycle can improve or strengthen the runner's ability to run or cross steps, as well as his ability to control and observe the ball.